1) Lose weight - there is always weight to be lost, and I feel with my 20th birthday pushing me (I know, 20 is nothing but it makes me feel... I'll just come out and say it.... old). See I've always been the young one, so it kind of frightens me. I feel that I am getting to be a place in my life where it is just not acceptable to be this size and I want more than ever just to heighten my beauty by dropping the pounds... it will feel amazing. Plus I'm already working out every day so I know I can make it this year.
2) Pay more attention to myself - These resolutions make me sound so self centred but I think it is about time I focussed a little more on myself especially when it comes to how I look. I need to start dressing better and paying more attention to my face which is REALLY looking rough these days. There is no reason for my not doing at least those two small things.
3) Be less lazy - I have a habit of getting in a routine where I will go to my class last minute, or really procrastinate things such as cleaning my room and doing the laundry, or vacuuming even. Unacceptable.
4) Do not delay getting back to people - I am sure that you may find me annoying on here because I do not respond to comments quickly. I don't know, it is just a force of habit. Not anymore.
5) Eat Properly I will put effort in my meals, and this goes hand in hand with number three. Only rarely will I give in to my laziness and order in. A new cookbook means new eating habits.
So this year, it looks like I will be bringing my focus a little more inside myself. The reason for this is simply - I have always put others before me... I have noticed as much as I like helping others I cannot let myself suffer for it. Sounds really selfish, but oh well.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Thank you for a great 08 and all the best in 2009!
So, I cannot believe we are here again, but here are my resolutions!